CalAmp is pleased to announce our Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2018 (Q3FY18) Worldwide Channel Salesperson Incentive Program winners. Please join us in congratulating:
- Latin America (LatAM):
- Xochitl De Ochoa, Enertronics America S.A. de C.V.
- North America (NA):
- Tyner Kennedy, Direct Communication Solutions
- Gary Hartwig, Applocation
Thank you to all of our Channel Salespeople for your hard work in support of CalAmp products!
About the Partner Companies
- Applocation – Headquartered in Victoria, British Columbia, Applocation enables fleet operators to improve efficiency, reduce repairs and collect key performance indicators to support continuous improvement. Their telematics and wireless experts also work with transit operators and customers monitoring small assets.
- Direct Communication Solutions – Based in San Diego, California, Direct Communication Solutions provides products, services, solutions and support to the emerging machine-to-machine industry. Their goal is to assist in customer efforts to bring wireless projects to life, implement wireless technology solutions in a customer’s business or to simply the way customer devices, employees and business connected.
- Enertronics AmericaA. de C.V. – This Channel Partner is located near Mexico City and offers wired and wireless telecommunications services.
About the Channel Salesperson Incentive Program
CalAmp highly values our Channel Sales Partners, and their sales teams, for their hard work in promoting and supporting CalAmp products and solutions. To encourage a strong network, our Channel Salesperson Incentive Program recognizes our top channel sales associates for their demand creation efforts each quarter. Awards based on best “Closed/Won” Deal Registration per quarter. Criteria based on highest value, new product, new customer, strategic customer and competitor replacement closed/won deal registrations. Fourth quarter winners and the overall Fiscal Year 2018 Channel Salesperson of the Year Award will be announced in late March or early April.