Smarter logistics enable resilient operations and it’s powered by information. When shipments and assets are in-transit, companies need data in real-time to improve operations, reduce risk and resolve issues.
- Gain supply chain visibility for addressing quality, compliance and security across all modes
- Shrink freight spoilage from environmental condition excursions
- Manage mixed-use assets remotely
- Optimize supply chain performance with trend analysis
- Reduce labor-intensive processes
- Protect brand integrity
- Air Cargo
- Asset Management
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Floral
- Life Sciences, Medicine & Pharmaceuticals
- Transport Providers
- Supply Chain Integrators
Log in-transit environmental conditions continuously for regulatory compliance with real-time monitoring and triggered excursion alerts for variations in temperature, humidity, light, shock and movement down to the pallet- and package-level.
Save time and money by monitoring and managing mixed-use equipment and resources, such as pallets, hand trucks or ladders, that are onsite and remote in the field.
Ship confidently by air with access to visibility insights in real-time.
Honing supply chain operations by providing greater visibility insights through real-time data and monitoring to eliminate tracking blind spots across providers and modes.
Services & Sensors
Connecting companies to their shipments and assets with smart devices and sensors for real-time monitoring that is accessible through the web-based command portal or 24/7 command center to ensure supply chain integrity.
We provide support beyond hardware and software