Enable real-time decision-making at the edge. Solve complex business challenges with our comprehensive suite of services that connect data from fixed and mobile assets with cutting-edge software to deliver actionable insights. Speed time-to-market by deploying enterprise-class IoT solutions that seamlessly connect devices with existing enterprise applications. A rich set of APIs and RESTful web services provide unparalleled levels of vertical integration with CalAmp’s broad portfolio of devices and link vertical, back-end applications to remote assets.
- Scalable – reduce costs, deploy faster and scale quickly with a PaaS model to minimize infrastructure, reduce support and eliminate capital costs
- Flexible – speed time-to-market with a broad portfolio of integrated devices and mobile network operators along with an embedded framework to help create a tailored solution
- Simplify – directly link intelligent devices with your existing enterprise systems and gain insight into your assets
- Expedite – leverage a comprehensive set of services to expedite device communications and data delivery, data storage, data analytics, device and wireless network management, subscription management and billing services
- Secure – rest easy knowing CalAmp has deployed CTC with security top of mind securing SOC2 Type II certification. All of CalAmp’s protective measures are designed to protect what’s most important to our customers, their data.
Facilitate application development, deployment and management. Visit our Developer Portal to learn more.
Analyze data from primary and secondary applications.
Data Forwarding & Storage
Secure access to remote and mobile asset data with a service oriented architecture (SOA) that integrates easily with customer’s backend processes and applications for advanced data processing and analytics.
Simplify deployment, management and control of CalAmp’s broad range of IoT devices.
Device Management and Control
Support the full life cycle of deployed devices.
With our SOC2 Type II attestation of CTC, CalAmp demonstrates above and beyond Cloud provided security measures, with additional CalAmp protective measures, protecting what’s most important to the customer, their data. As part of that attestation, we verify that CTC as a multi-tenant solution is the right one for our customers. Integrating with our applications and edge devices, customers have the added security that they have appropriate level of security to protect their data.
We do this by practicing defense-in-depth methodologies both vertical and horizontally but let’s not forget, everything else in between. We make sure in our infrastructure by only having the right traffic go where it needs with the appropriate routing in place. Additionally, when the data ‘rests’ within our system, it is encrypted with AES 256 encryption protocols and it’s only resident for the purpose it serves.
While CalAmp is working to protect its infrastructure, applications, devices, and data, we employ the work of 3rd party organizations to audit and test our environment on a continuous basis. We’ve instituted the mindset of attack simulation, meaning, we look at the ways of how a malicious actor might get in vs just simply working over a list of things from a vulnerability scan. This helps us stay ahead of the ever-evolving threat landscape.
Easily Implement Your Own IoT Telematics ApplicationsWhite Paper
How Metavine built their zero coding solution with CTC.
How To Deploy Your Own IoT Telematics Dashboard With Zero CodingBlog Post
There is now a new way to handle the project triangle evaluation. It is from Metavine and based on the CalAmp Telematics Cloud™ (CTC). It will help streamline the process of developing your own IoT telematics dashboard with little to no coding required.