Just TAG It!
CalAmp iOn™ Tag service tracks and protects valuable assets with smart proximity sensor tag data for monitoring, analytics and alerts.
What is iOn Tag?
CalAmp iOn™ Tag is a smart proximity sensor that can be affixed to assets of any size and is supported by CalAmp iOn™ Application powered by CalAmp Telematics Cloud. If tools or other valuable assets are left behind, the system will identify the last known location and alert operation managers and drivers to assist in a quick recovery.
Benefits of Using CalAmp iOn Tag:
- Minimize Project and Schedule Delays: Ensures assets are not left behind and the right equipment is in the right vehicle, yard or storage area, thus improving service and operational efficiency; if a tool or cargo is misplaced, the system will note the last known location to assist in quick recovery to avoid costly schedule delays.
- Prevent Loss of Assets and Tools: When an iOn Tag-enabled piece of asset has been disassociated with the device, the operator or driver will receive a real-time alert notification (within 1 minute) that the asset has been left behind.
- CalAmp iOn™ Application or 3rd Party API Compatible: Integration with CalAmp iOn™ simplifies fleet & asset inventory management and allows operators to analyze data from their vehicles and drivers all from a single application or through a flexible API interface which can be embedded into 3rd party applications.
- Reduce Setup Time and Integration Cost: CalAmp iOn™ Tags can be adhered to asset of all sizes and integrated with existing or compatible CalAmp telematics devices installed on a vehicle or job site making setup quick and efficient.
- Compact Size, Weatherproof with Long Battery Lifespan: At a size of three quarters, the weatherproof smart proximity sensor tag can be applied discreetly to an asset and have a lifespan of approx. 2 years (with normal usage).