Uniquely designed for rugged energy efficient connectivity. Addresses a variety of wireless communication needs with serial to IP conversion, over-the-air configuration and system monitoring for optimal connectivity.
- Future-proof multi-carrier architecture
- Full array of I/O’s and Serial port for use in SCADA and industrial applications
- Tailored to provide robust connectivity with only the features needed
- Reliable connectivity to programmable logic controllers and RTUs
- Robust connectivity – always on connectivity leveraging CalAmp’s gateway management
- Dynamic carrier switching for maximum versatility
- PADS mode for connection to a broad array of legacy equipment
The Reliable Vanguard Portfolio Now Enhanced with 4G LTE Cat 1 Cellular Technology for Future-Proof Fixed Asset MonitoringBlog Post
The Vanguard 400 industrial serial router and the Vanguard 600 industrial Ethernet router – are both enabled with LTE Cat 1 to support a broad range of applications such as industrial IoT (IIoT), telemetry, intelligent traffic systems and remote site applications requiring reliable primary, temporary or back-up internet connectivity.
Industrial-Grade Cellular Routers Enable IIoT Solutions with 4G LTE Cat1 for Cost-Optimized Fixed Asset Monitoring and ControlPress Release
The Vanguard 400 industrial serial router and Vanguard 600 industrial Ethernet router are purpose-built to deliver cost-effective, mission-critical connectivity for monitoring and controlling industrial fixed assets with commercial-grade security to protect against external threats. The routers also have 3G fallback for reliability.