Gemini PD+ WINRIS 4.20 Manual DBA Firmware Upgrade
This technical application note indicates how-to upgrade the DBA firmware of a GeminiPD+ to DBA33c using WinRIS4.20.
Unzip the content of DBA_Upgrade.zip on the MDT that is directly connected to the GeminiPD+ DEV1 using a straight DE-9 serial cable.
Execute the WinRIS.exe application.
DBA Firmware Upgrade
- Port Configuration. Click on <Link Option> and set the port settings to communicate with the GeminiPD+ on DEV1.
- Press to connect to the GeminiPD+.
- Manual Upgrade. Click on File – Upgrade – Manual-Upgrade - DBA
- Choose DBA33c. Choose .G2M if the GeminiPD+ is UHF and .G28 is the GeminiPD+ is 800MHz. Click on Open.
- Power off the GeminiPD+.
- Power on the GeminiPD+ to start the upgrade.
- Verify the firmware version of the GeminiPD+.