Licensing & Spectrum
Frequencies are available and licenses are being granted every day!! Our qualified sales associates can help to get you licensed and on the air in as little as 3 to 4 weeks!!
"As a Systems Integrator, we are always on an aggressive time schedule to meet completion requirements. Acquiring an FCC license in time can make the difference between meeting a deadline, or entering into liquidated damages. Prior to using CalAmp for our FCC applications, it took a minimum of (6) months to get a license and many times meant reapplying. With Dataradio, the time to get our FCC frequency is generally 2-3 months. I can't imagine anyone else acquiring a license faster with less problems."
- Bill Treloar, Kamp Synergy
- Click here to download a pdf of the FCC filing forms
- Examine the documents and determine if your proposed system is a 'high power' or 'low power' system
- Select and fully complete the appropriate forms
- Have the end user (license applicant) print his or her name on the FCC Form 601 on line 50, and sign on line 52
- Mail the FCC system information sheet, original signed FCC Form 601, and the licensing fee worksheet to your Sales Representative. Faxed copies are not valid for filing with the FCC.
- In 3 to 4 weeks, you will receive your frequency assignment and the operational authority to operate your system on the air and in approximately 90 days, you will receive an official copy of your license from the FCC.