Click image to enlarge.
Manage all your devices, search for a specific device or group of devices, and view all scheduled downloads for an account with CalAmp’s Device Management module.
Managers will benefit from viewing download and location history, as well as viewing and editing device configurations. You can also view who created each download job, the number of devices included, the number of devices that downloaded or failed to download the file, and the number of devices that installed the file.
Plus, the Device Management module enables users to manage all device configuration files from a single screen.
Manage Devices Features:
- Display a list of devices or search for devices with specific attributes
- View router configurations, job history and location history
- Send SMS messages to Fusion and Vanguard devices in the field
- Schedule a download job for one or multiple devices—now or in the future
- Receive daily email updates on the status of download jobs
Manage Download Jobs Features:
- View and cancel file downloads
- See which devices have downloaded a file, which devices have applied it and which devices are still pending
- Search downloaded jobs using filters like date intervals or scheduled job status
Manage Device Files Features:
- Modify remote device settings, automatically applying changes to other devices of the same type
- Manage the lifecycle of a device file
- Upload device files to the DeviceOutlook server or store them on third-party servers
- Configure device types, device file types and devices that each file will support
- Import and edit base configuration files from the router