NETWORK MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
AirBoss enables enterprise users to take control of their CalAmp radio network by monitoring critical performance indicators, storing this information in a database and allowing easy access to the data via third party applications. AirBoss is not an isolated network manager; it is designed to share data bi-directionally with other systems via OPC, DDE, ODBC, SNMP, Modbus and DNP3.
Detect, recover and limit the impact of failures in your network with its notification and remote access capabilities. Identify and start resolving network faults before an end-user calls. Use web browsers or remote touch screens to monitor, debug, and access radios remotely. Access real-time, dynamic graphic screens, trends/alarms and reports online, and publish to standard web browsers.
AirBoss supports Active X for web-thin clients on a common web browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer). It also integrates with Windows desktop applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel and interfaces with other third party packages such as Java, S, C++ and Visual Basic. AirBoss is built on an object-oriented environment for easier custom development and screen and object re-usability.
Experience The Advantage
- Optimizes data collection over the radio network
- Manages remote firmware and configuration updates
- Manages RF bandwidth
- Manages collection of SNMP information
- Allows multiple OPC clients to share data through a standard interface
- Additional layer of security that is easily integrated into existing policies
- Provides a distributed protocol troubleshooting tool
- Segments large networks into small subnets